- Budget highlights 2020-21 - Financial Sector
Budget highlights 2020-21 - Financial Sector
- Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation (DICGC) permitted to increase Deposit Insurance Coverage to Rs. 5 lakh from Rs.1 lakh per depositor.
- NBFCs eligibility limit for debt recovery reduced from:
- Rs. 500 crore to Rs 100 crore asset size.
- Rs 1 crore to Rs 50 lakh loan size.
- Government to sell its balance holding in IDBI Bank to private, retail and institutional investors through the stock exchange.
- The window for MSME’s debt restructuring by RBI to be extended by one year till March 31, 2021.
- An app-based invoice financing loan product for MSMEs to be launched.