- Budget Highlights 2020-21 -Health
Budget Highlights 2020-21 -Health
- PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY):
- Viability Gap Funding (VGF) window (incentive scheme in which a certain percentage of the total capital cost is paid by the government) proposed for setting up hospitals in the Public-Private Partnership mode.
- Aspirational Districts with no Ayushman empaneled hospitals to be covered in the first phase.
- Jan Aushadhi Kendra Scheme to offer 2000 medicines and 300 surgical in all districts by 2024.
- TB Harega Desh Jeetega campaign launched with a commitment to end Tuberculosis by 2025.
- Jal Jeevan Mission:
- Augmenting local water sources, recharging existing sources, and promoting water harvesting and desalination.
- Cities with a million-plus population to be encouraged to achieve the objective during the current year itself.