- Budget Highlights 2020-21 - Culture and Tourism
Budget Highlights 2020-21 - Culture and Tourism
- An Indian Institute of Heritage and Conservation under Ministry of Culture proposed with the status of a deemed University.
- 5 archaeological sites to be developed as iconic sites with on-site Museums:
- Rakhigarhi (Haryana)
- Hastinapur (Uttar Pradesh)
- Shivsagar (Assam)
- Dholavira (Gujarat)
- Adichanallur (Tamil Nadu)
- Museum on Numismatics and Trade to be located in the historic Old Mint building in Kolkata.
- Government to provide support for setting up of a Tribal Museum in Ranchi (Jharkhand).
- Maritime Museum to be set up at Lothal- the Harrapan age maritime site near Ahmedabad, by the Ministry of Shipping.